Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Brain dead.

**Didn’t get a chance to post this during class last night. So here it is. Originally written 10.12.2009

…………………………

I am seriously dying here. This class is absolutely redonk!! LMAO!

I am loving my laptop more and more. Finally putting it to good use. Typing lecture notes is way faster than handwriting. Plus it helps to type 70 wpm. Hahaha. Thank you Medical Assistant school for making us type every night for an hour. Lol.

We are currently watching a video on brain power. Interesting…but not interesting enough to keep me watching. Obviously. Hahaha.

Hmmm…I want a cupcake.

So I started Polynesian dancing last week. And I am in love. I really love it. After the first class I was drenched with sweat…but felt good. Then then the next day I was feeling the pain from my waist all the way down to my toes. Hahaha.

I cannot wait to go this Thursday. I am excited.

Class is almost over.

Til next time…

0 SAY SOMETHING!: