Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ugh.

It is so frickin' hot! WTH?! Hahaha.

I hate heat with a passion.

I am currently sitting in my new bed, no longer sleeping on a mattress that was on the floor, with my tower fan on high. Still not cool enough. While I was doing my nails [pink with purple zebra stripes] I was sweating as if I was working out. Hahaha. Good times.

Thank goodness tomorrow is Friday. I am so ready for the long weekend. No big plans though…just ready to chill out.

Hmmm I haven’t blogged lately. I haven’t been keeping up with the G5 list and POTD. Ahhh well. I tried. Really I did.

 

Updates, updates, updates…

Lemme see…oh finally bio psych is over. Hallelujah! Right now I am in developmental psych and I love it! I am actually participating in discussions and I am listening to the lectures. Hahaha. Usually my mind wanders off to daydreams. Buuut not this time. I am paying attention for once. The professor is awesome. She really gets your attention when she speaks. She is really cool.

Hmmm I finally got my video/audio editing software. All I need is condenser mic and I have my own mini studio. LOL! Now if only I actually played the guitar and could actually sing…I’d be good to go yo. Hahaha.

Work is work. School is cool. Life is life. Need I say more?

 

There goes my updates.

Til next time…

-Maj

0 SAY SOMETHING!: