Pages

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine’s Day <3

Or if you are single…Happy SAD [Singles Awareness Day]. LOL!

Naaaah tis not a sad day at all. It just means that if you are single…and you have no Valentine today you are just another Valentine’s day closer to your true love.

Besides who needs one calendar day a year to celebrate love? It should be every darn day! Yaaaah hurrrrd?!

Well, I should be writing all this junk in my journal, but I haven’t been keeping up with it. I haven’t had the time. I used to be able to journal write every day. But with school, work, working out and hula going on I haven’t had the time to sit down with my journal in front of me and a pen in my right hand and WRITE. Believe me…I have a lot on my mind but right now its being stored in the back for later writing sessions. Blogging is a little more convenient, I have a blog app on my iPhone which allows me to blog wherever and whenever I want. As for my journal, it is in my bookshelf, collecting dust for the time being.

To end this entry…

I wish all those who have someone this Valentine’s Day a very happy one and may your love continue to grow.

And for those who are single [like myself] do not feel sad because you do not have a Valentine, he or she, is out there and you two will be together someday. Be patient and let everything fall into place.

<3 Jesse

0 SAY SOMETHING!: