Pages

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Time is precious.

Have you ever been there for someone through hard times, good times, and everything in between and in the end you feel like you ended up just wasting your time?

Well, I don't want to say a complete waste of time...whole heartedly tried to help and give the best advice I could. And it just didn't help. And it makes me feel like the whole thing was just pointless. I don't want to feel that way. But I do. And it saddens me big time.

Oh well. I'm here if they need advice or someone to talk to. I have decided to not ask them what's going on or what their problem is anymore. They can come to me. I am here and will always be there for them.

As of last weekend...I am in my own little world. No more drama, no more things/issues will bring me down.

I am 25 years old and I really do not need unnecessary gray clouds in my blue sky.

Lol. Great analogy huh?

I really do not need to be in drama that is so high school-ish either.

Time is precious. Why waste it on negativity? You're only young once and you only live once, enjoy every second with a smile and a happy heart.

I can honestly say after completely blowing away the "gray clouds" I am truly happier. I feel lighter (and it's not just the major weightloss either...lol).

I've started a brand new journal...a different way of writing in a journal actually. It is called Letters to God Journal and with each new entry you start off with 'Dear God'. And you just start to write as if you were talking to Him. Oh my gosh it has helped me so much. I have never been a religous type of person before. Yah I went to church a few Sundays. I know God is real and I know Jesus is real. But I didn't have a real relationship with Him. And with the love and support of my family and friends I have come to build a relationship with God. And it is still growing. I am mos def looking forward to my walk with Him...the journey is going to be amazing. I can feel it in my bones. Lol.

Sorry for the longness of this post. I don't write in my journals anymore. It's all blogging. I only have my Letters to God Journal now.

Okay til next time...

<3 Jesse

0 SAY SOMETHING!: