Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

Lets just type away…

Well…I have not really blogged on here in forever. I am currently sitting in front of my laptop as I type this random blog. I really do not have much updates. Well…I kind of do have updates, but nothing interesting. Mostly complicated situations. But no one wants to read a blog from a Confused Connie. LOL.

Today was a fun filled day. Spent the day with the twin aunties, loffers and godson in Coronado. The weather was beautiful. It was your good ol’ San Deezy weather.

It was a much needed day out, especially with everything that has been going on in my life. I love my loffers and aunties for being there and listening to me. I especially heart my loffers…aka…my mentWHORES. LOL!!

Gosh…life and its many wonders. I am still trying to take everything in.

0 SAY SOMETHING!: