Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Another day...

30 more minutes and Friday is over. Saturday will come and go and Sunday will go on like a Summer breeze and the next thing you know...another work week. My how time just swooshes [like that word? I do! LOL] away. It is unbelievable. I do not mind getting older. My life isn't going according to plan, but I am slowly getting to where I want to be.

How did this subject come into play?

I am going to be 25 years old in six months and I still don't have my bachelors. I've been pretty sad about it. With being unable to afford school I had to stop for a while. I started thinking about enlisting into the Air Force. But the one thing that is holding me back from enlisting is my weight. Because there is a weight standard by height and I sure do not fall into that standard. If it is not one thing it is another.

Every plan I made/make something would always get in the way. Another obstacle I guess you could say. Sometimes I just want to punch something and just cry until I had no more tears. But with the help of family and some close friends I managed to keep on moving. And finally something good happened. I finally approved for financial aid. I am now considered as an independent and no longer need my parents for any financial support [according to FAFSA]. All my paperwork has been processed and now it is just the waiting game. And let me tell you...waiting is such a drag. It kills. I have all my fingers and toes crossed...if all falls through I will start school in July. And 16 months from July I will be wearing a cap and gown...and graduating with a BA in Psychology.

But I am not crossing out the possibility of the Air Force. That is still at the top of my list.

Life is very unpredictable. And God has a plan. And I am curious to find out what He has in store for me. It is going to be an interesting ride.

--------------------------------------

There goes my serious blog.

=]

Just wanted to share what has been going through my head lately. Pondering life...like usual.

Tomorrow should be a good day. I am hoping that Mother Nature will get off her time of the month and let the sun come out and play. I'm not a big fan of heat but mannn I miss the sun. Hahaha. I love San Diego weather...cool breeze with the sun shining bright. Mmmm.

We are having a Nioko family get together at Rohr park tomorrow. I will make sure to take some photos and post them. I haven't used my Canon Rebel in awhile.

Okay I am done with this post. Time for me to get some sleep. YAY!

<3

0 SAY SOMETHING!: