Pages

Thursday, June 4, 2009

First time for everything...

My first blog. Well not my first blog ever…just my first blog on this new site. I have gone through so many blogs I had to quit for a while. I usually just journal write. But this time around I am going to follow through. Plus instead of just typing away I am going to post videos…that’s right…VLOGs. Hahaha. It should be interesting. I am finally going to put my Dell Mini 9 into good use. Its been sitting around collecting dust. Now I have a reason to use the camera. Well, I’ve been leaving video comments on Facebook for my family and that is a ton of fun. I am planning on getting a Sony Webbie so I can video random stuff when I am out and about. I think it’s a good way to document my not so exciting life. Not only that my family and friends can be entertained. Haha.

Right now I am just doing a text post. My face is not looking cute right now. I have no makeup on and I look really tired.

Anyways…

Here is my first vlog. Its just a trial. I wanted to see if I can do this whole upload to YouTube thing and then post onto here. So expect more text blogs, vlogs and pictures.

Until next time...

P.S. -- MAJOR LAG! Sheesh.


VIDEO HAS BEEN DELETED.


***I decided to delete that video. HAHA. It was horrible. It was a trial run anyway. Now that I know how to do this whole upload to YouTube deal, I figured to get rid of it. It lagged and it was just me talking about absolutely nothin'. LOL.

0 SAY SOMETHING!: