Pages

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Gloomy weather but good day.

Today I left work at 10a. Got to hang out with mi familia for the day. We haven't had a family outting in ages. We had lunch and just had a bunch of laughs. Great and memorable times.

I haven't posted a video...like an actual vlog. I have to get on that this weekend'

Right now my Mom and I are listening to Michael Buble. And he has a sexy voice. He can sing to me anytime. He makes me sigh. Mmm. Hahaha.

Oooh I took a nap when we got home and it was nice. I haven't slept like that in a while.

K. Not a very interesting blog. Oh well.

Laterz.

1 SAY SOMETHING!:

Ry said...

Oh! Forgot to tell you - Spence didn't come to work today (he was on doctor's rest), so we can order the tickets on Monday.

My mom likes the Bubble dude (as I like to call him) too - I should give it a shot...