Pages

Sunday, July 25, 2010

Home-ing it hardcore.

Another mellow Sunday.

I am still sore and swollen all over and bruises are starting to appear. I have  a gnarly one across my abdomen where I had my seat belt on. Hurts like crazy. Lol.

I received an email from my Joshy early this morning. Totally made my day. Even after a long 24 hrs, he still managed to email me before getting some sleep. I know I say this over and over again…but I really do miss him. Ten months better go by quick or I will bust a cap on someone. LOL!

I think I will be going back to work on Tuesday. My hours were used up for the day of the accident. So I am going to take the hit and have a day with no pay. I’m not ready to go back tomorrow. I thought I was.

I didn’t make it out to church this morning with my parental unit. It is still a little hard for me to sit down and stand up. I told my Mom I would just go to The Flood later tonight, but she said no. More specifically she said “Jessamyn, you can go next week.” Hahaha. When she says my first name…she is mad. HAHAHA! I love my Mother.

Right now everyone is gone. Mom and Broski went to Bestbuy and Dad went to buy food.

My Nanay is in the hospital. She is in the ER and is having some tests done on her kidneys. I pray she will be okay and get out of there asap.

0 SAY SOMETHING!: