Pages

Friday, July 3, 2009

Day off.

Yay for having today off from work but boo to not getting much sleep. My boy Baxter just loves to play around...especially 2am! Aye yah. This boy is going to drive me nuts! But I love him.

I am at home right now and Baxter is sleeping on my feet. Bailey is at Petsmart getting groomed. Summer is here so bye bye fur. Oooh the lady, actually I should say...girl that took Bailey to the back was a biatch. She literally choked and dragged him. And when my Mom asked her to carry him she replied "I'm not carrying him" with attitude. OH HELL NO! I am a nice person, at least I like to think I am. And I believe if you are nice to someone, or any one then they will be nice back. But apparently its not always like that. I am going to be a mean customer and complain about this girl named Laura. Yes her name is Laura she has plugs and she works at the Petsmart in Chula Vista. She is in Grooming. Homegirl is going to feel the wrath of Jesse. HAHAHA! No one treats my Bailey like that. NO ONE!

Okay I'm done venting.

Til next time.

0 SAY SOMETHING!: