Pages

Friday, July 10, 2009

Hello weekend.

Another work week has come and gone. And now it is time for the weekend. Oh how I've been waiting for you.

After work today I stopped by Seafood City to pick up rice. Annnd I always feel like a giant when I walk into that store. Aye yah.

First week of school was pretty cool. One week down and three to go. That is what I like about National University. The one class a month system so you get done faster, which is a plus. I have about 16 classes to go. That is a year and a half. So [fingers crossed] I will have my BA in Psychology by 2011. It would be nice to be FINALLY done with my undergrad degree. It is taking me forever! I want to go to Grad school. I have found my grad school. Simmons College in Boston. It is one of the few schools that has the Nurse Practitioner program for Non-Nursing degrees. Boston is the DREAM.

Moving on...

On the agenda for Saturday 07/11/2009:
-Give Bailey and Baxter a bath
-Clean the bathroom
-Hit up the mall [need shoes and makeup]
-Take Broski to his friends pad
-Read Chapters 3-5 in History of Modern Psychology
-Type up two page paper on "how do you hope to apply this course to further your educational goals/future career?" [LAME!]

That is pretty much it for Saturday.

Ooooh on Sunday I will be hitting up LA with Radizzle and Spence dawg to see Ray LaMontagne perform at the Hollywood Bowl. I super excited! We are also going to The Getty before the concert. Never been there...so I am stoked. Can't wait! Hang out with good buddies and then see Ray!! WooooOoooooOoooo!

I will post pictures for sure and I will bring my Sony webbie. Gotta document the good times. Lol.

0 SAY SOMETHING!: