Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

MmmHmm.

As I am laying in bed I have decided to start a gratitude list. Everyday I will write down five things I am grateful for. This idea is inspired by an app from the App Store for the iPhone. It's an actual Gratiude Journal application.

I thought I'd make it a daily thing in this blog. Let's see how long I can keep it up. My first list will be posted tomorrow.

Also I am going to try to post a daily picture. I am going to put my Canon Rebel XTi and iPhone camera to good use. Hahaha. I just wanna make this blog more interesting.

Todays photo was taken in my room with my iPhone using an app called Shake It Photo. Snaps like a polaroid and you even have to shake the phone to develop the picture. And it makes sounds like an actual Polaroid camera.

Here is a picture of my little boy, Baxter. He may look cute...but don't let the cuteness fool you. He is a little devil. Lol. But I love him.





-- Post From My iPhone


0 SAY SOMETHING!: