Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

So soon the weekend ends.

Today’s Gratitude 5 List:
I am thankful for…

1. My Dogs, because they woke up 6am today and I didn’t waste my day sleeping.

2. My bro for being one of my besties. Gotta love bro/sis days.

3. Target, they have awesome clothes.

4. Mom and Dad calling this morning and having long conversations about random stuff.

5. Discovering new music which I can relate to.

 

POTD: ME! and my new shirt I got from Target. I love the colors!
photo **********************************************************

Today was a good day. A very nice mellow Saturday. My bro and I ran some errands, had lunch, chilled at home with the doggies, and then had dinner at tita Alps pad. And we watched Hannah Montana the movie. In my opinion…it is a great movie. Hahaha. What can I say? It  is the 12 year old in me. LOL!

It was nice to not really do anything today. I actually watched television. Like actually sit on the couch and watch the big screen display pretty moving pictures. Hahaha.

I didn’t accomplish my ultimate goal for the day though. Which was to start and complete my research paper. I’ll have to do it tomorrow.  I’m not too worried about it. So its all gravy baby.

Right now as I am blahgging away, Baxter is asleep and Bailey is in Jass’ room. So it is nice and quiet. Hahaha. I am going to hit the sack early again. Tomorrow I’ve got a lot of things to do.  Such as clean the house, do laundry, give the dogs a bath, and actually sit and do my paper. Hahahaha.

Okay so…you know how sometimes there is that one song that you are feeling? Well, right now the song of the moment is by an artist named Hope. Heard her on Pandora radio. And I love her music. She doesn’t have an album out yet. But I have been listening to her on myspace. Hahaha. I don’t even go on there anymore…I just go to listen to music.


The Rain Don’t Last Forever by Hope
http://www.myspace.com/hearhope


1ST VERSE
Mmmm... Mmm... oohhmmm...
Could it be the world's gone colder?
Baby, I'm a losing soul
The more I try it just gets harder
And my pain is getting old
Somebody said that nothing lasts forever
Just the storm so I've been told
But it seems that when it rains it pours


CHORUS
And you know the rain won't last forever
And you know the storm won't always flow
But if the sun don't shine forever
You gotta let it go


2ND VERSE
Sometimes my burdens get so heavy
And it seems too hard to bear
Sometimes I feel so empty
And it feels like no one's there
Somebody said that nothing lasts forever
Just the storm so I've been told
But it seems that when it rains it pours


CHORUS x 2


And you know the rain won't last forever
And you know the storm won't always flow
But if the sun don't shine forever
You gotta let it go
And you gotta let it go...
And you gotta let it go...
Mmmm... Mmm... oohhmmm...

 

The lyrics are amazing.

It is almost eleven and I should get some sleep. Early and busy day tomorrow.

 

-Maj

0 SAY SOMETHING!: