Pages

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

WOOO!!

I am done with my 7  page research paper on Narcolepsy. Hollah fo a dollah! Hahaha.

I gave my self a deadline…today at 5pm. I finished exactly at 4:50pm. I would have finished earlier today but I fell asleep around 11:30 and woke up at 1:30p. It was a much needed nap. I would have slept longer but it was HOT!

Seriously this heat is not the business. I can’t wait for Fall. I love sweaters, beanies and scarves. 

Anyhoo...I am so glad that paper is out of the way. Now it is time to prep for my presentation on my research. It should not really take me that long. I’ll probably end up doing that during my lunch break at work.

I emailed my paper to my work email, saved on my flash drive as well as saving it on my laptop. I think I got all my bases covered. Hahahaha. As soon as I get into work I will print out my paper.

I am so glad this class will be over this Saturday. I can’t stand it. For the amount of money I am paying for this class…you would think I would have learned something from it. But heccccckkk no. I did not learn anything. Hahaha. The professor is no bueno. I am really going to take my time when we do teacher evals tomorrow night. I am going to give him a piece of my mind. Nice man, but crummy educator. That is the truth.

On a happy note…

This Sunday I am going to see Wicked with my awesome friends. Wahooo! Tis going to be tons of fun!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

POTD : I love Vans.

photo

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gratitude 5 list :
I am thankful for…

1. The friends that I do have in my life at this very moment. They know who they are and they are amazing people.

2. My twin aunties. They are my second Mothers and I love them dearly. They are always there for me.

3. My Mom and Dad for being very entertaining…I love it when they talk about each other to me. Hahaha. Good times indeed.

4. My bro for helping me take care of the doggies. Especially today because I had to work on my research paper.

5. The Ate’s at work. They keep the work place fun.

0 SAY SOMETHING!: