Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

2010.

First blog of the new year.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I cannot believe we are now in 2010. Craziness! I am glad 2009 is over. It wasn’t a good year. It was okay. But not what I expected I guess at the beginning of 2009. Well, there is no looking back now. Never regret…just move forward and live!

My Dad told me before he went off to bed that 2010 is my year. And you know what? I believe him. I am going to make it my year. A time for change…good change of course. And just live life to the fullest.

I don’t believe in new years resolutions. They are meant to be broken. I am just going to go with my goals and try to accomplish them. And live each day to its full potential. It is going to be a great year. I can feel it in my bones. Lol.

Goodbye 2009…and hello 2010!

<3 Jesse

1 SAY SOMETHING!:

Ry said...

Thanks to one of your closing lines, I've got this line from a song stuck in my head... I don't know who sings it, but it was featured in "Love Actually". :)

"I feel it in my fingers... I feel it in my toes!"

Anyways - hope your 2010 is a rocking one! I'm so happy for you with your workout success so far. Keep smiling, friend!