Pages

Monday, January 18, 2010

The long weekend is over.

Well…almost over. I have had three long weekends in a row! And now after today I am back to regular work days. Dangnabit! LOL.

This weekend was pretty chill. Got  in a lot of sleep…thank goodness. Annnd got in a lot of workout sessions at the gym. I am on a roll. The best workout machine as of last night…the stair climber. I sweated more on that thing the first ten minutes than working out 30 minutes on the elliptical. It was intense. I love the feeling of sweat after an intense workout.

Hmmm…so I’ve trying to get this blog up and going. Right now it is kinda boring. I mean I don’t really have much to type. I need to get back into photography and pretty much just art in general.

I am planning on taking a photography class, found a school that is near The Rock Church that I will go check out. Annnd I am also going to take a drawing class at the Art Academy of San Diego. I wanna take some painting classes and the drawing class this prereq. So I am looking forward to that. I found all my blank canvas’, brushes, oil paints and art kit full of goodies for drawing and painting. Can’t wait to get back into that. Once this Cog Psych class is over my brain will mellow out. It is my last psych class! Wahoooo! All I have left is a stats class, and the rest are electives.

I have been pretty busy lately with school, work, hula and gym. Then I am going to add drawing classes and a photography class. I love being busy. 2010 is the year to do everything I’ve always wanted to do! Thas whasup.

<3

0 SAY SOMETHING!: