Pages

Saturday, January 2, 2010

The second day of the new year.

Yes blog numero dos. Lol. I am trying to blog everyday this year. Lets see if I can do it. With school, work and hula keeping me busy I am going to try to keep up with my weighloss blog, personal journal and this blog….I have a lot of writing/typing cut out for me. Hahaha!

Yes I do have a weighloss blog, even has weekly pictures so that I can see the difference from each week. It is currently private…but once I reach my goal I will make it public. So far the picture from week one and the picture from week five [this week] you can see a difference. Its pretty awesome. I’m glad I am documenting it all.

I am so bummed winter break is almost over! I don’t want to go back to school but I need to finish. Ugh. Only ten more months to go. Maaannnnn. I cannot wait!

I do have a plan for after graduation and a backup plan. But that is another blog post [which I will write later on].

Mmmm what else should I type right now?

I finally have the time to blog but I am at a loss for words. Lol.

K…laterz.

0 SAY SOMETHING!: