Pages

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Lazy Sunday.

I woke up super late today. ..11:30a!! Half my day was wasted, well not completely wasted. I managed to finally catch up on sleep. Now that is always a good thing.

But I do have a lot to do and of course I haven’t started yet. I did revamp my blog. Now its all pretty. I am not completely satisfied with it, so it will be this way temporarily until I take some new photos. I am in the process of setting up a mini studio in my room. Plus I still want to do video blogs, and that will happen soon. Most likely after my Cognitive Psychology class. It is not a fun class right now…too much busy work that needs to be done in three weeks. Seriously a semester of material in four weeks is not fun! Ugh.

Anyhoo…I guess I should start on my chores. LOL. Then I have mucho homework to do. Yikes.

<3 Jesse

0 SAY SOMETHING!: